Does this sound like a panic attack?

[Th...]

It started with tight chest like a pressure.  Then I started to feel numb all over not tingly but flush numb then I shook and was freezing. I couldn't breath and my face was numb. After I felt horrid with light chest discomfort and weird vision. The whole episode lasted about an hour and I thought I was going to die and panicky. 

Yes, these symptoms, and especially the overwhelming feeling of impending doom, sound like a panic attack.  Panic attacks have many very physical symptoms.  I've experienced them on and off for 40 years.  But, when you realize that these symptoms, as bad as they are, will really not harm you, you'll cease to be afraid of the attacks themselves.  This is from Wikipedia:

Signs and symptoms[edit]

People with panic attacks often report a fear of dying or heart attack, flashing vision, faintness or nausea, numbness throughout the body, heavy breathing and hyperventilation, or loss of body control. Some people also suffer from tunnel vision, mostly due to blood flow leaving the head to more critical parts of the body in defense. These feelings may provoke a strong urge to escape or flee the place where the attack began (a consequence of the "fight-or-flight response", in which the hormone causing this response is released in significant amounts). This response floods the body with hormones, particularly epinephrine (adrenaline), which aid it in defending against harm.[8]

A panic attack is a response of the sympathetic nervous system (SNS). The most common symptoms include trembling, dyspnea (shortness of breath), heart palpitations, chest pain (or chest tightness), hot flashes, cold flashes, burning sensations (particularly in the facial or neck area), sweating, nausea, dizziness (or slight vertigo), light-headedness, hyperventilation, paresthesias (tingling sensations), sensations of choking or smothering, difficulty moving, and derealization. These physical symptoms are interpreted with alarm in people prone to panic attacks. This results in increased anxiety and forms a positive feedback loop.[9]

Often, the onset of shortness of breath and chest pain are the predominant symptoms. People with a panic attack may incorrectly attribute them to a heart attack and thus trigger seeking treatment in an emergency room. However, since chest pain and shortness of breath are indeed hallmark symptoms of cardiovascular illnesses, including unstable angina and myocardial infarction (heart attack), especially in a person whose mental health status and heart health status are not known, attributing these pains to simple anxiety and not (also) a physical condition is a diagnosis of exclusion (other conditions must be ruled out first) until an electrocardiogram and a mental health assessment have been carried out.

Panic attacks are distinguished from other forms of anxiety by their intensity and their sudden, episodic nature.[8] They are often experienced in conjunction with anxiety disorders and other psychological conditions, although panic attacks are not generally indicative of a mental disorder.

Thank you so much that gives me a feeling of ease. I can't believe i am having them this far out.

Plenty of people have panic attacks, who've never even had any benzos or other drugs.....it's pretty common.