Hello: 2 months Benzo Free Reading Forum for 1 month

[Bi...]

Hello all,

I have been reading the forum for about 1 month, and took my last Benzo on December 14, 2017.  I am so grateful to have found this group, as it has been helpful knowing that I am not alone, and going bat-*** crazy.  I will post more, in my introduction post once I figure out how this works....

[09...]

Hi Billymom!

Welcome to BenzoBuddies.  I'm glad you've joined us.

Congratulations on becoming bento-free.  It's a tough thing to do for many individuals.  I hope that you are doing well at the two-month mark.  I'm sure that we'll learn more about you in the future.

If you haven’t already done so, please take a thorough look at the Ashton Manual.  It is an authoritative guide to benzodiazepine tapering and includes sections on what to expect during withdrawal.  The manual can be found at this link:  http://www.benzo.org.uk/manual.

Since you've already finished your taper, here's a link to the Post-Withdrawal Support area of the forum.  It's probably a good place for you to post your questions or share your experience.  Post-withdrawal Recovery Support

Please take some time to Create a Signature. This will help other members understand your history so they will be better able to support you.

Go to the top of the page and select Profile, then choose Forum Profile, insert drug history/timelines into the text box and click Change Profile.

Again, welcome!