Day to day changes while holding?

[Ti...]

Yes.  This is the nature of this "beast."  Never a minute or day the same.  But they say it does get better gradually.  Patience is a virtue.  We will all be quite virtuous till this is all done!  Hang in there and be thankful for the moments when you feel better.  This is the "waves" and "windows" experience you have heard about.  You don't necessarily need to be tapering to experience it. 

Yes.  I've been holding for ten days...maybe eleven days now, and I feel worse today than I felt yesterday afternoon.  It comes and goes and all kinds of symptoms keep changing. 

Tiffer,

Yes, this happened to me.  I keep a journal and I write small notes each day of how I am feeling - good and bad.  I have found that it helps me when things change day to day. I look back over my notes and see how far I have come, what my different symptoms are, what helped, and successes. 

It is so frustrating when you feel like the symptoms are gone and then, bam, they are back or new ones have come to the party (well the party no one wants to be invited to!).

I wish you the best and I hope you have more better days!