Sardines and anchovies in withdrawal

[zo...]

[69...]
Other than the high salt, I can't see any harm.  They're both rich in some good oils.  I can't recall ever seeing anybody who had a problem with them.

I find sardines very helpful. Quality protein and good fats. Sardines are pretty healthy. I personally don't see salt as an issue, as I get dehydrated easily, anyway. I love anchovies, too. Have not had them recently, but don't see a problem there, either.

May as well enjoy the foods you like :)

[84...]
Sardines are excellent during recovery. In fact, they're one of the healthiest foods you can eat. They're very high in Omega-3, which fights inflammation and helps the brain recover, as well as in vitamin D and selenium, which we're all deficient in. Three or 4 tins a week will really benefit you.  :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
Zoloft25.. .  Just curious... how many cans of sardines a week do you eat on an average? I'm thinking to add them back into my diet.  Someone said " natural flavor" if one of the ingredients = means there's MSG?  in the product. MaKES sense to hide this ingredient from the consumer. Sad but believable !

• 2 weeks later...
If you don't like sardines(I hate them) rice and tuna is a great combo. I also take daily, a fish oil vitamin, as well as a men's health multi vitamin that contains a full serving of fruits and veggies.