Lawsuit Against Psychiatrist

[Sc...]

I've emailed about 5 law firms to see if they can help with the injustice that occurred to me and not 1 has responded, i don't understand why. Has anybody successfully sued a psychiatrist and won?. Seems like these lawyers ignore these cases for some reason.

I was once told that lawyers won't take these cases because doctors snd big pharma have the money to keep it tied up in court for years.  The sad thing is even if we found a lawyer who would take the case and sue them for everything they got and win, it still wouldn't take away the suffering and make us whole again.  All I want is the life I had before, free of misery.....but it's not happening...and at this point, I have doubts that it ever will.  I went from being a happy, healthy, functioning member of society to a debilitated person with chronic illness on disability.......and no amount of money can give me back what I lost and long for most...and that's a return to good health and the ability to have a normal functioning life.

If i sued the bastard and won it would bring me some closure for the injustice that occurred but it wont heal the damage they caused me. I want to be healthy and free of this grip of benzo torture. My whole life was destroyed by these criminals and they got away with it. I completely understand how you feel, i'm in the same boat. 5 years now and i still suffer from the damage. I never thought i would have ended up like this not in a million years.

It doesn't matter. I've talked to so many drs and they all say withdrawal doesn't last that long. They are even taught that. Their experts will say it's your medical condition just like if you go to the dr or er.

Dishonest greedy cowards hiding behind lies so their iatrogenic action  causing worldwide suffering to millions isn't admitted or acknowledged so I always use this description of their stance: The Silent Connivance.  :tickedoff:

Attorneys only want to take cases they can win. If they are the ones paying for it anyway. If you front the bill I'm sure you would have no problem finding one who is willing to take your money but I wouldn't put my money into it.

Attorneys only want to take cases they can win. If they are the ones paying for it anyway. If you front the bill I'm sure you would have no problem finding one who is willing to take your money but I wouldn't put my money into it.

Exactly and this is why they didn't respond to my emails. I contacted 5 Law firms and they all ignored me and this is also the reason why psychiatrists harm their patients and get away with it with impunity. Some Attorney's work on a contingency fee but i will have to pay for the expert witness and that could cost me. There needs to be accountability for these criminals. They can't go and injure innocent people and get away with it. Victims should have the right to sue.

It doesn't matter. I've talked to so many drs and they all say withdrawal doesn't last that long. They are even taught that. Their experts will say it's your medical condition just like if you go to the dr or er.

I know, the pharmaceutical companies and the psychiatric industry deliberately suppress the severe withdrawal symptoms and permanent neurological damage of their toxic brain disabling drugs. If they admitted it causes harm they could be sued. They just tell us it's all in our minds just like the psychiatrist told me when i was in his office crying in severe pain holding my head which he caused and was his fault. That criminal sonofabitch.

Dishonest greedy cowards hiding behind lies so their iatrogenic action  causing worldwide suffering to millions isn't admitted or acknowledged so I always use this description of their stance: The Silent Connivance.  :tickedoff:

I agree racksha and nothing is being done about it. What an evil cruel world we live in.