New Buddy

[IK...]

Hey I joined because I’m going through some tough withdrawals & need fellow benzobud support. I was takingg Xanax .25mg sporadicallly for 2 weeks , then Ativan 1 mg the next week 3/ day. After I ran out of the Ativan , i began to take the Xanax again sporadically until I c/t 1 month and a half ago.

[e6...]

Hello, IKnowWhy4 :) - welcome to BenzoBuddies, and congratulations on being benzo-free!

I'm glad you decided to join the forum - you'll find plenty of information and support here. Our members have gone through all aspects of benzodiazepine use and withdrawal, so you'll be able to connect with others who understand what you're going through.

The following boards may be a good starting place for you to post your questions:

Post-withdrawal Recovery Support

Cold Turkey, Detox and Rapid Withdrawal

Please take a moment to Create a Signature. This will allow members to see where you are in the process, so that they can better support you.

Looking forward to seeing you on the forum!

Leslie  :smitten:

The Ashton Manual is an authoritative resource on what to expect during withdrawal and recovery. It provides information that can be very reassuring during any stage of this process, including a list of common symptoms with helpful explanations.