Neuron Misfiring Feeling

[Fi...]

I’m feeling what can only guess is neuron misfiring in my head.  It’s such a distressing feeling.  I’m concerned because I’m shocked that I can feel it so intensely.  I’m in such pain in my head.  I’m looking for a source of the pain so I can get some relief.      As we all want relief. 

I wonder if anyone has experienced anything like this.....   

F4M

I’m feeling what can only guess is neuron misfiring in my head.  It’s such a distressing feeling.  I’m concerned because I’m shocked that I can feel it so intensely.  I’m in such pain in my head.  I’m looking for a source of the pain so I can get some relief.      As we all want relief. 

F4M

I’ve had alot of weird sensations in head,

Do you feel almost like it is carbonic acid in head?

F4M

Camela,  yes!    Like a sizzle or alka seltzer tablet in the brain.  Is that similar to your experience?

F4M

Camela,  yes!    Like a sizzle or alka seltzer tablet in the brain.  Is that similar to your experience?

Yes,exactly like sizzle/alka seltzer tablets in brain!

I still have it

do you have this constant or does it get better some days?

F4M

I still have it

I feel like mine is constant and changes in instensity or morphs into head pain.

What about you?  Did you taper?

F4M

I still have it

I feel like mine is constant and changes in instensity or morphs into head pain.

Same for me,although it was worst in the acute phase

I did a very rapid taper (almost CT) due to tolerance withdrawal and paradoxical reactions

Did you taper?

F4M

I still have it

I did a very rapid taper (almost CT) due to tolerance withdrawal and paradoxical reactions

Did you taper?

Camela, does yours ever go away or is it constant? 

I tapered to a certain point and then was CT by my doctor.  So, I’m a CNS mess.

How have you been feeling lately?    Hope all is well.

F4M

• 2 weeks later...

F4M

I still have it

Did you taper?

Camela, does yours ever go away or is it constant? 

I tapered to a certain point and then was CT by my doctor.  So, I’m a CNS mess.

How have you been feeling lately?    Hope all is well.

F4M

I feel too it’s constant but changes in intense,sometimes it’s somewhat better

It’s better at the moment,

Do you feel any improvements?

For me, it feels like I’m Misfiring so much in my brain, my body is shutting down.  Can’t handle all this brain neuron hyperactivity and the stress of simple body functions.    I just do not understand this.  None of this makes sense to me.