insomia

[bo...]

Hi all

I'm taking clonozepam 0.5 mlg for three years I'm reducing dry cut whit scale I'm currently less than 0, 25mlg and I had insomnia, 1 month insomnia same doses, fighting with exercises any suggestion someone said  with Benadryl and melatonin can help you slip

Hello Boris :hug: Welcome to Benzobuddies!

We are glad you joined our community. I am sorry that you are suffering with insomnia, it’s a common benzo withdrawal symptom, it will get better.  You'll find some very valuable support and information on the forum, please feel free to browse the boards and post questions to any of the dedicated threads.

Benzodiazepines should be tapered slowly. Reducing your daily dose by somewhere between 5% and 10% every 10 - 14 days is the rule of thumb, you can go slower, whatever feels comfortable. The aim is to keep symptoms manageable.

I would suggest that you familiarise yourself with the Ashton Manual, It is a great resource for understanding the effect benzo’s have on our body.  It provides Tapering and withdrawal information and includes a list of common symptoms 

I'll leave you a few links:

The Ashton Manual

Withdrawal Support

General Taper Plans

Insomnia 

When you can, please add a signature (history of meds/doses etc) it will help members give you relevant advice.  ”Create a signature”

Welcome aboard

Magrita

Hi again Boris

Check out the insomnia board, see how our members are coping with sleep issues?  Also if you use the search feature, search "melatonin" you will find posts/threads with members discussing these topics.

Here is one I found on melatonin

Melatonin?

Good luck

Magrita

thank you guys

have a question I want to know I'm in  0.25  Clonozepan for a periode of 2 months and a month of insomnia  and waves of anxiety would be good to keep me in the same dose until I go back to sleep a few hours or stabilizer :-\