I THOUGHT I WAS HAVING A NEW BIZZARE SYMPTOM YESTERDAY IT WAS A UK EARTH QUAKE!!

[no...]

I was laying down in a terrible state all day yesterday and I honestly thought I was going to have a brain haemorrhage , a stroke, or die due to what was happening to me and trying to ride it out, well there was nothing else I could do I couldn't move. When suddenly at one point it felt as if some one had moved my bed with quite a strong push and lift at the same time :D

I then noticed a large bottle of water next to me the water was moving about  in small waves the bottle and vibrating like mad. oh God! now I'm bloody hallucinating!!  I thought then panic set in as I'd cut two days previously and was really suffering now I was terrified I was going into bad psychosis, and going to lose it completely , I really believe that was about to happen.

I was barely able to breathe, just breathing was sheer agony I was in indescribable pain all over externally and internally. I live alone and was terrified as I was totally helpless and scared I would end up in the local mental hospital and misdiagnosed and poly  drugged up or in A+E misdiagnosed and poly  drugged. So decided it was in my best interest to hold back on the cut for  few days allow my symptoms to calm a bit as their not going to go away completely they've been bad for quite some months now so  took my dose minus the cut yesterday and the same again this morning. Then I read this:

UK earthquake: tremor hits south-west England and south Wales https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/feb/17/earthquake-hits-south-west-england-and-south-wales

I live in South Wales, and I get so many bizarre symptoms I truly believed it was happening again and these were new ones and I got freaked out as I was already in a big mess WTF??? Even natures playing games with my head now! I don't know which way is bloody up no more man!! :tickedoff: So for anyone else in UK that thought you were now in the crazy zone yesterday it probably got you too!  :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

Love Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Thanks for the smile!  After all the poly messed up nonsense these withdrawals do, I needed to read your comment; relax and breathe.

I hope the rest of your day is a little less unnerving!

btw I rode out the 1994 quake in L.A. which lasted 20 seconds or something - and it felt like minutes long - ridiculous  :sick:

I should have first mentioned in the previous post that I was sorry you were having such trouble on Friday. I too, felt miserable the whole day. Lucky for me, I was able to stay in and nurse both the body-ache, the headache all the while taking meds to help me breathe.

There was supposed to be a solar eclipse somewhere.

Do you think we gentle souls are affected by something like that?

It's either that or the personal relationship I had with a highly narcissistic and/or psychopathic individual (precipitating me ingesting large amounts of valium).

be well -

I should have first mentioned in the previous post that I was sorry you were having such trouble on Friday. I too, felt miserable the whole day. Lucky for me, I was able to stay in and nurse both the body-ache, the headache all the while taking meds to help me breathe.

There was supposed to be a solar eclipse somewhere.

Do you think we gentle souls are affected by something like that?

It's either that or the personal relationship I had with a highly narcissistic and/or psychopathic individual (precipitating me ingesting large amounts of valium).

be well -

Hey  :hug: If made you laugh that's cool 8) No wucking furries ;D I'm having it R.A.F ( rough as fk) right now too and Friday I really thought I was going to or was having some kind of prelude to a brain haemorrhage or stoke then that shit happened, so I thought I was going into a bloody seizure as well due to the jerking it caused when it happened.Then because it lasted about 20 seconds the state I was in I thought it was MORE crazy symptoms :o  ! I can laugh at it myself now  :laugh: but at the time the it messed with my head until I read the news the next day ::)

Haha! I'm glad I'm not the only person in the UK having the same thought process. I was convinced I was having a massive body tremor until I noticed my girlfriend looking just as worried  :laugh:

That's funny. I often feel jolts and shaking so not surprised.

Anyway - Hi other UK people!

I'm all the way across in North East Essex near Suffolk.

Those of you in Wales might be interested in this http://cepuk.org/2018/02/22/welsh-petition-prescribed-drug-dependence-recognition-support-looking-people-based-wales-tell-stories/

Hi Ajusta  :hug: Thanks for the link, I signed the  Welsh, petition, well  I sign everyone that crops up on here regardless of where its from but this is a new one on me but I'll look into it and do what I can :)  I just hope plenty of others will come forward too as whenever there's a petition on here not many people bother signing although lots of people read them it baffles me ??? There's thousands of us on here, lots of us keep saying ''no on gets it'' the hell we're all in, yet not many people even bother to put their name to something to become part of the change we ALL desperately need? Anyway HELLOO! Fellow UK persons!!!  ;D Its a UK website but we're well out numbered by USA members on here so its nice to find a couple more of you on here, well its not nice that we're in this position, but its nice to find people closer to home :mybuddy:

Haha! I'm glad I'm not the only person in the UK having the same thought process. I was convinced I was having a massive body tremor until I noticed my girlfriend looking just as worried  :laugh:

Hello other fellow UK person, :hug: I only just realised your also  from here mate  :mybuddy: Terribly sorry old chap ;D

Hello other fellow UK person, :hug: I only just realised your also  from here mate  :mybuddy: Terribly sorry old chap ;D

Also a fellow South Walian on that note boyo  :D  :thumbsup:

Also a fellow South Walian on that note boyo  :D  :thumbsup:

I was wondering about that byti  :mybuddy: ( Its pronouched 'butty' for anyone reading this and wondering what that word is it means friend, buddy, mate etc  :)) being as you spelt boy boi ;D And we seem to be even rarer again the Welsh contingent ??? The only other Welsh member I found was a Woman from Swansea and she hasn't posted for some time but seemed to be improving so I hope she's doing well. Its the same on the Facebook groups apparently, I'm not on FB but other members on here are on FB groups, I rather keep to this forum myself.

I was wondering about that byti  :mybuddy: ( Its pronouched 'butty' for anyone reading this and wondering what that word is it means friend, buddy, mate etc  :)) being as you spelt boy boi ;D And we seem to be even rarer again the Welsh contingent ??? The only other Welsh member I found was a Woman from Swansea and she hasn't posted for some time but seemed to be improving so I hope she's doing well. Its the same on the Facebook groups apparently, I'm not on FB but other members on here are on FB groups, I rather keep to this forum myself.

Haha!

I always think that if someone suddenly stops posting then they must be doing well! Positive mindset  8)

Just to warn you, be prepared for snow now, it's not a new symptom  :laugh: