Headaches...

[so...]

Seeking help/support as I complete a year long taper from Lorazepam.  I am finding it difficult to handle these daily migraine type headaches. 

I have been on .5mg at night for 5 years, and went to 3mg a couple years ago. I have been tapering off for this last year. Presently I take .5mg at night and a tiny 1/8 in the morning and afternoon.  I seem to be stuck with this dose as I have terrible headaches with any reduction.

[glow=silver,2,300]Welcome to Benzo Buddies Community Forum![/glow]

Hello soready! Sounds like you have a great start with your taper. Those migranes can be painful & difficult. Sorry you are experiencing these.

We are very glad that you found us! I am sorry you are having issues with Ativan. I would like to suggest that you do some research on the various boards & become well informed. By doing this it will enable you to have all the tools you need to have a successful taper & recovery.

There are many well informed, kind, compassionate members here to support you. Ask questions. Our various boards are full of vast amounts of information to guide you through your journey. I have enclosed some links below that may help you in your search efforts. Please check them out.

Please take the time to tell us about your history:

Go to the top of the page and select Profile then choose Forum Profile then insert drug history/timelines into the text box and click Change Profile CLICK HERE > Create a Signature < CLICK HERE

Wishing you a smooth, successful taper & quick recovery!

Bella  :smitten:

Links:

Professor Heather Ashtons Manual 

General Taper Plans    Withdrawal Support (during your taper)    What's happening inside your brain