Liquid valium taper

[Sh...]

I am currently doing a daily liquid micro taper from 30mg of valium. I am down to 3 miligrams and I am wondering if anyone has done a slow daily micro taper and didn’t suffer too bad when they got down to nothing. I have heard some people say they were pretty much healed when they got down to nothing because of the slowness of the taper, but then I get to reading and it seems like some people say they still had a really hard time. Any info would greatly help!

I am currently doing a daily liquid micro taper from 30mg of valium. I am down to 3 miligrams and I am wondering if anyone has done a slow daily micro taper and didn’t suffer too bad when they got down to nothing. I have heard some people say they were pretty much healed when they got down to nothing because of the slowness of the taper, but then I get to reading and it seems like some people say they still had a really hard time. Any info would greatly help!

I did a tablets + liquid taper from 9mg down 3mg.  At 3mg, I switched to all liquid.

TBH, I really never had any sxs from 3 on down.  I jumped at .5 and was fully recovered.

I did a tablets + liquid taper from 9mg down 3mg.  At 3mg, I switched to all liquid.

TBH, I really never had any sxs from 3 on down.  I jumped at .5 and was fully recovered.

HI builder

How much percentage  of your daily reduction? Need your information please.

Thanks  you

Siwat

I’m not suffering much at all.  Working full time and living life normally.  There are some minor symptoms at times but with a DLMT you can catch it before it gets too bad.  I am guessing I will be pretty much healed when I walk off. :)—V

How long have you been on benzo? How come you jumped 20 miligrams to 12 right away that’s a big drop! Good to hear your doing well on low miligrams, I’m on 3 miligrams and doing a DLMT I think I’m more nervous about not having medication to rely on in case of panic or anxiety. Exercise seems to help a lot

HI builder

How much percentage  of your daily reduction? Need your information please.

Thanks  you

Siwat

I kept my daily taper rate at the equivalent of not more than 6%/2 weeks.

See my siggy.