First 100 days of hell

[Me...]

I feel like if I can get through this healing I can do anything in this world! This has to be the scariest most frustrating thing ever I never knew about a benzo and about cold turkey my first 100 days out of detox (they didn't know shit) I'm still struggling I have pain in my sturtem my upper back brain fog still have burning sensations I get moments when I think to myself ok I'ma be ok I'ma get through this but this pain scares me the right lower rib cage but than again I've had so many test ruled out! I have 6 kids to attend to and a supportive husband riding out this long ride with me! .

Can any on recall their first 100 days?

Also where's the fast forward button??

I feel like if I can get through this healing I can do anything in this world!

I believe this to be true! My first 100 days were misery. Actually my first 6 months were, and just recently started to get a couple of breaks. Hang in there!

My HR and BP started to stabilize at about 4 months. I have a healthy heart so I didn’t worry too much about it causing other issues. Take it easy for now. Minimize stress and try some meditation. Great app called headspace.

If it scares you, have a medical professional check you out. Don’t let them just throw a Rx at you though.

I'm right around day 100 myself (C/T 11/1/2017, 107 if Goggle is to be believed) and yeah. Left arm aches, right lower rib hurts (that's new, might be related to how I sit on my couch + was leaning over my mom's washer yesterday to fix the air vent), sternum hurts on and off, when I feel the pain and really explore it my Health Anxiety pops up and I get palps & high BP.

Still sensitive to so many foods, on a bad week I lose only a few pounds now.

Esophagus regularly gets inflamed and full of pain, as does the entire GI tract,

The last week has seen the return of chemical fear, anxiety, and insomnia.

But things are getting better, even if it doesn't feel like it. I've had it all checked out, and We're all going to get through this.

It'll just take a bit longer than anyone would like.