Can I use almond milk?

[CM...]

I have been putting my morning dose in goats milk the last ten days or so and haven’t been doing so good. I know it takes a while to adjust some say, but I never have tolerated dairy well that is why I’m trying goats milk instead of regular milk bc it’s less problematic. Plus they say goats milk is naturally homogenized.

Would I be ok using almond milk if I plan on shaking it? I’m thinking about using water but feel like maybe almond milk might be a happy medium since so many people have strong opinions about water. Is almond milk homogenized? Or should I just use water and shake it to make a suspension. Anyone have any opinion? Thanks

Any fatty liquid will work...cow's milk, goat's milk, almond milk, soy milk, etc.

And since the benzo is lipid-soluble, it makes a true solution, not a suspension.

You always say for it to make a solution, it needs to be homogenized. How will almond milk make a solution. I don’t see or read that it’s homogenized.

But isn’t the whole point of using milk because of the fat, and also because the milk is homogenized and makes a solution? The first ingredient in almond milk is water, and I don’t see anything about it being homogenized. Doesn’t that all negate the whole point of it all?

Plus it has a bunch of other ingredients in it. That won’t effect the medicine? So confused.

But isn’t the whole point of using milk because of the fat, and also because the milk is homogenized and makes a solution? The first ingredient in almond milk is water, and I don’t see anything about it being homogenized. Doesn’t that all negate the whole point of it all?

Plus it has a bunch of other ingredients in it. That won’t effect the medicine? So confused.

Almond milk has emulsifiers and crap added to it to keep it from separating but you also shake almond milk before using it which redistributes the fat anyway.

Commercial almond milk is basically sugar water and a couple almonds, thickening agents (carrageenan), and emulsifiers like lecithin which keep the oils from separating from the water and crappy synthetic vitamins.

Now if you make your own almond milk, separation happens much more quickly which makes it much less useful.

Even though it’s not marked as homogeneous, commercial almond milk is pretty much homogenized.

You always say for it to make a solution, it needs to be homogenized. How will almond milk make a solution. I don’t see or read that it’s homogenized.

Not correct. Benzos are lipid-soluble  That means they dissolve in fats.  As long as there is adequate fat content in the liquid, the benzo will be dissolved, and go into solution.

Not correct. Benzos are lipid-soluble  That means they dissolve in fats.  As long as there is adequate fat content in the liquid, the benzo will be dissolved, and go into solution.

Yeah but fats separate from water which is why homogenized milk is important.

Fortunately emulsifiers do the same thing in commercial nut milks so it doesn’t matter.