Feel bad when switching to Ativan liquid

[...]

Switching to Ativan liquid for taper, and I just feel bad. PRobably I get less medicine somehow.

Not sure what to do right now. Seems like I need to increase my liquid .11mg (1.1ML) to compensate to switching from pils to liquids. Just not sure to value.

I am thinking to go 1.25ML twice a day.

Thank you.

Also i think mixing 1ml medicine with 19ml water is probably too little to be precised. Probably i need more like 199ml water to get to .01mg per ml of mixture.

A small up-dose is often needed when crossing from solid to liquid.  You shouldn't have to increase by much.  Maybe 5-10%.

Hello badsocref (hi kuku, I hope you don't mind I kind of hijack your thread),

I'm soon going to make a change in the opposite direction, i.e. from liquid to solid. I'm currently tapering with a liquid compound suspension but I plan to do a very long hold at 0.25mg, which I'll reach next week, to taper another med. And, since I won't be reducing, there's no need to use the liquid suspension which is expensive. So, I'll change to solid and start taking 1/4 of a tablet.

Will this change from liquid to solid correspond to a 10% increase in dose? If so, should I do it right away (I'm at 0.28mg) instead of waiting to reach 0.25mg next week?

Thanks a lot!

[35...]

A small up-dose is often needed when crossing from solid to liquid.  You shouldn't have to increase by much.  Maybe 5-10%.

Hello badsocref (hi kuku, I hope you don't mind I kind of hijack your thread),

I'm soon going to make a change in the opposite direction, i.e. from liquid to solid. I'm currently tapering with a liquid compound suspension but I plan to do a very long hold at 0.25mg, which I'll reach next week, to taper another med. And, since I won't be reducing, there's no need to use the liquid suspension which is expensive. So, I'll change to solid and start taking 1/4 of a tablet.

Will this change from liquid to solid correspond to a 10% increase in dose? If so, should I do it right away (I'm at 0.28mg) instead of waiting to reach 0.25mg next week?

Thanks a lot!

Please let us know how it goes.