Five years later ....

[li...]

Hi Everyone!

Five years have passed and I am so very grateful for my recovery and to all the support I received on here.

You are very brave ... and just when you feel you can't stand another minute, know that you are worth it, will recover and that one day, you too, will feel normal again.

Thank you for all your help during a very painful time in my life, and good luck to all of you.

Lizie

Lizie,

Congratulations on 5 years, that's awesome. Did your arm and neck pain that you said a couple years ago you would have to "learn to live with", ever get better???

Prayers and thanks for coming back to post!👍

B Strong

Wonderful news, lizie!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! You are a true warrior. Five years. I hope to be in your shoes one day!!! Thank you so much for coming back to tell us that!!!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

This is great news Lizie, Congratulations http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww173/prestonjjrtr/Congrats/congrats-5.gif

Well done to you, and thank you so much for the update, I am so pleased to hear that you are doing well.

Magrita :smitten:

Lizie--I remember PMing with you as we were on a similar timeline and had in common having to come off of both benzos AND opioids, the whole hyperalgesia thing etc.  I am so glad to hear you are doing well!  Me, too.  People need to be reminded it's possible to go through this horrible business, survive and thrive.  :)

Thanks for coming back and sharing your success story, Lizie! I'm so happy to hear you're healed after coming off benzos AND opioids! You are a true warrior!

EnJOY!  :smitten:

Thanks for all the congratulations, my friends.  You are the warriors!

B Strong .... yes, my arm and neck pain improved but is still a challenge.  Heat and massage help though, and I do not take pills!  Thanks for asking.

Rothschilde ...  I think I wrote my first success story at 9 months off so I must have felt well then.  I know I improved a lot after that, but I was happy with my recovery at that point.

FinallyJoining ... so glad you are doing well, too.  Hyperalgesia!  Our doctors had to have known.

Burfm ... I know you are going to make it.  Stay  brave!

Lizie 

Burfm ... I know you are going to make it.  Stay  brave!

Lizie

Thanks for the encouragement!  I'm almost off the Valium.  Next up is Suboxone.  I'll get there if it kills me!

Hi Lizie,  i remember you, you were a very positive help to me when I needed help back when I was recovering, just wanted to thank you for your help and inspiration.  You are awesome!  I am also 5+ years later, mostly recovered, and grateful for the help that I got here.

Zeek  :smitten:

• 4 weeks later...

Zeek!  What a lovely message to read!  I am absolutely delighted for you.  I remember you well and always admired your tenacity, running with blinding headaches etc.  That's great news ... and you helped me along the way, too.  Thank you!

Lizie  :smitten: