9 Months Today

[gi...]

So it's been 9 months today.  It's not much different from month 8,  I see slow and steady improvement, but have more to go. 

What has improved: insomnia (sleep ok most nights now), anxiety, body pain, numbness in left hand, and libido. 

What remains: depression, fatigue (waxes and wanes), air hunger, diminished sense of taste, smell and touch, eye floaters, tinnitus (moderate) and perceptual/visual distortions (mild, only come on at times of stress).

I had 2 waves so far, in month 6 and 8, both caused by alcohol, both put me back in acute for days.  Recovered from each wave within 1-2 weeks.  Definitely recommending against use of alcohol while recovering from benzos.  For me, 1-2 drinks every now and then is ok, anymore than that puts me back in acute.

I think I would have more progress if I exercised regularly.  Will have to make time.

Thank you guys for all your support!  Now onto month 10.

Wonderful news Ginger! Congratulations on your 9th month mark. Glad you are seeing some improvements!

Sending you my love and heartfelt prayers for more healing soon!

Blessings!

Pi

:thumbsup: Ginger.

I know that for me, month 12 was the turnaround. My rotten lingering stuff finally left except for tinnitus which may never freakin' leave, and some dizziness. 

Dee, T1D, Thomas66, phenix, Pi236, and Tommy566:

a big thanks to ALL OF YOU guys!  I appreciate all your support and encouragement.  It's always good to know one is not going through this alone.  All the best to all of you as well!

:thumbsup: Ginger.

I know that for me, month 12 was the turnaround. My rotten lingering stuff finally left except for tinnitus which may never freakin' leave, and some dizziness.

Thanks oregonkatz, definitely looking forward to a turnaround in the future as well!  I appreciate all the support you have given me throughout this journey!