Do you weigh the amount to take or amount to reduce by?

[Fr...]

I am dry cutting with jewelry scale . The scale isn’t accurate and it’s frustrating. I didn’t take to liquid so please don’t suggest that.

When you are cutting and weighing do you weigh the piece out that you are reducing by or you weigh your dose and discard the rest? I am up to a 20% reduction off of a .5mg clonazepam pill. I weigh 20% which is .032 of the pill weighing .167. I weigh the cut piece to .032 discard that in a baggie for another time and then take the rest. But the remainder amount is different must days. Hope this makes sense.

I am dry cutting with jewelry scale . The scale isn’t accurate and it’s frustrating. I didn’t take to liquid so please don’t suggest that.

When you are cutting and weighing do you weigh the piece out that you are reducing by or you weigh your dose and discard the rest? I am up to a 20% reduction off of a .5mg clonazepam pill. I weigh 20% which is .032 of the pill weighing .167. I weigh the cut piece to .032 discard that in a baggie for another time and then take the rest. But the remainder amount is different must days. Hope this makes sense.

The simplest method is 1) grind a batch of pills into a powder, then 2) simply weigh the amount of powder needed for each dose.