Clonazepam no longer works

[...]

I am taking .375 mg clonazepam tapering. My clonazepam doesn't work anymore. It makes my symptoms  (burning ) worse. Every tim i take even a small amount i burn all over. there anybody that is going through the same thing? Please help me!

Hi Zoot-

Sorry you are struggling.

I went through the burning skin with Valium. I unknowingly brought this symptom on by reducing my Valium dosage to quickly.

Sounds like you may be having a paradoxical reaction to the clonazapam, or kindling or perhaps you have been tapering to quickly it is hard to speculate. We need more information Zoot...

Can you please tell us more about your history so we can better understand your situation? This information will better enable us to help you.

You can do this by going here & filling in this pertinent history info....

Click on the blue link:

Create a Signature. This will allow other buddies to see where you are in the process, so that they are better able to support you. Go to the top of the page and select Profile then choose Forum Profile then insert drug history/timelines into the text box and click Change Profile

I am taking .375 mg clonazepam tapering. My clonazepam doesn't work anymore. It makes my symptoms  (burning ) worse. Every tim i take even a small amount i burn all over. there anybody that is going through the same thing? Please help me!

Can you describe what you are experiencing?