UP dose? Help please.

[sa...]

I need help ....

I take 1 mg of clonazepam Since 01/02/2018 after very fast elimination because my med... and these last 4 days i felt really bad and can't sleep, I'm desperate...need up dose?

the wait is worth it?

I need help ....

I take 1 mg of clonazepam Since 01/02/2018 after very fast elimination because my med... and these last 4 days i felt really bad and can't sleep, I'm desperate...need up dose?

the wait is worth it?

Hi,

Taking "rescue doses," especially after quitting, is very risky, since it can easily lead to reinstatement.  And, the relief only lasts a few hours, if that.  IMO, the best thing to do is to seriously distract yourself when you're having craving benzos.  I found that the craving passed fairly quickly, and self distraction was the most valuable skill I learned during my healing process, and I took it very seriously.

I need help ....

the wait is worth it?

Hi,

Taking "rescue doses," especially after quitting, is very risky, since it can easily lead to reinstatement.  And, the relief only lasts a few hours, if that.  IMO, the best thing to do is to seriously distract yourself when you're having craving benzos.  I found that the craving passed fairly quickly, and self distraction was the most valuable skill I learned during my healing process, and I took it very seriously.

Thanks a lot but 1 mg not is a rescue dosis ,it is a "regular" dosis since 01/02/2018 (after failed  elimination because the med not have experience on benzos) and i felt relatively good the first days before this  :'(