Cry Here (No Unsolicited Advice Replies Only Understanding, Empathy & Sympathy)

[Rx...]

This is a cry thread.  If you need to just cry or feel you are ready to fall apart.  When you are not looking for advice or cheery reminders or motivational replies inappropriate to your current state.  Replies of serious understanding, empathy, and sympathy here only please.

Note:  I have this almost identical thread Off-Topic too for those who may or may not have depression, but figured I'd copy it here too for obvious reasons.

Really wish I could cry - but my emotions have, in a sense, been constricted. So though I am deeply troubled and depressed, I am unable to express anything much at all. I can talk about it but since my thought processes are fragmented, discontinuous and concentration is only limited, I am unable to communicate how I really feel inside. But here, at least I can, given enough time/effort, indicate to similar minds. I could speak volumes if I could shed tears. I've yet to come face to face with anyone who can understand or even try. I've written and rewritten further stories but it's not healthy to go on like that. Thanks for the "judgement-free" space to express.

Really wish I could cry - but my emotions have, in a sense, been constricted. So though I am deeply troubled and depressed, I am unable to express anything much at all. I can talk about it but since my thought processes are fragmented, discontinuous and concentration is only limited, I am unable to communicate how I really feel inside. But here, at least I can, given enough time/effort, indicate to similar minds. I could speak volumes if I could shed tears. I've yet to come face to face with anyone who can understand or even try. I've written and rewritten further stories but it's not healthy to go on like that. Thanks for the "judgement-free" space to express.

I think you expressed yourself extremely well here.  I'm hoping it gets better for you soon.

I have cried but only less than a handful of times. I am so alone. The only joy I had was my special time with my Grandchild ruined since I was forced to cut from 5mg daily diazepam to 4. just re read my post. It was benzo. It was about 6 or 8 weeks after the cut I had some sort of what I discovered is harm OCD. I was fine, well not happy bit not so scared I couldn't possibly feel more fear.

I have no friends, not 1 in the world. i have been in an emotional desert for a decade. i dont laugh, I dont cry. I feel very little but I did feel joy with that child I adore. This has all been taken from me.

I have considered suicide because the doctors are pushing me to a point where I am losing all dignity and all control. i am treated like an addict and at the same time they show a lack of empathy. Every illness I have they suggest is anxiety yet insist on a rapid taper.

I started a new job which I am scared of losing nd welfare put you through assessments designed to declare you fir to work.

People who are disabled in the UK are ending up homeless because of this.

I would not take my life because I love my Grandbaby but I am so lost and lonely

catt it can be healthy to go on an on. My partner died in my arms, long time ago but feels like yesterday. I found myself explaining to my grief councillor that I kept telling ppl details over and over of his final moments. She said it was my mind processing the trauma.

I agree, you have expressed yourself well here. I guess coming here today has made me realise we are all behind this invisible wall somewhere trying to break free as intact as possible. It has helped balance the awful experiences with the medical profession which are apparently all starting up again following my GP retiring

Missanonimity, so sorry to read of your loneliness, doctor issues, fear of losing your job, emotional numbness, extreme despair, etc. and your partner dying in your arms which must have been so traumatic, but I'm sure the best place for your partner.

thanks for starting this

I cry everyday. I've never been so terrified in my life.  We just keep trying to survive each day, hoping and praying that one day we will wake up and things won't be so bad.

Tears most of the day...as a parent, a retired teacher and a lover of peace, today’s school violence overwhelms me.  Tears flow as I write...

Laura, deadwoodgone, & Challis, handing each of you a digital tissue for your tears.

Laura, also hoping the terror goes away for you asap.  I formerly experienced withdrawal induced physiological sheer terror myself.  The terror is incredibly rough.

deadwoodgone, I can relate to the crying face only to express.  It says it all and is understood.

Challis, those incidents are indeed so very, very heartbreaking.

For myself, I cry because I just recently lost a family member in hospice.