Anxiety and tremors

[Be...]

Hi,

I get hit with massive waves of anxiety, but I think it is also manifesting in tremors and shakes.  Sometimes I cannot even get to sleep at night due to the tremors.  Are the tremors something common or should I be more worried about this?  22 days since my last Xanax.  Tremors started during day 2.

Thanks!

Hi, I have tremors when I wake up. Now they have lessened during ghe last 2-3 months. I'm 4.5 months off. Earlier on I also had tremors when I was falling a sleep and also during daytime but they have gone away. Yes, some of us have tremors but not all the buddies.

I have tremor after reinstatement of only 2 mgs Valium.  Jumped off Cymbalta and Lexapro at same time after VERY short use, less than two weeks!  Maybe that's playing into it too, IDK, doctor's smile at me beneignly ((Sp)  :tickedoff:

I'm starting to understand how for some people it can get worse after reinstatement.  Hoping  to stabilise so as to begin taper.  Maybe I won't stabilise and will have to taper irrespective?

I'm finding DR really difficult to deal with at the moment.  Feels sometimes like I'm on LSD but without the " Doors of Perception", only fear. 

Dee  :smitten: