MOST IF NOT ALL KILLER WHALES IN CAPTIVITY ARE ON VALIUM

[Cr...]

I wonder how many other animals they do this do. I feel so sorry for them :(

This interview is with Phil Demers. Philip Demers is a former professional marine mammal trainer at MarineLand in Niagara Falls, Ontario. He is best known for his unique relationship with a captive walrus named Smooshi.

Clip:

Full Podcast: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE3SOIKO9pg

Hi Mike  :hug: They give Benzos to new born babies, and lots of sentient beings on this planet wheter with consent or stealth, :'( SOME DAYS I REALLY HATE THE HUMAN RACE!!!!! (Except for the good people) But if I had the option to get the hell off this planet and live amongst non humans with good hearts I'd be gone!!!

Love Nova xxx :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I have often wondered if the public's perception of benzos would be a lot different if they ever witnessed a pet or other animal having to go through benzo withdrawal.

I have often wondered if the public's perception of benzos would be a lot different if they ever witnessed a pet or other animal having to go through benzo withdrawal.

I think the biggest issue with this is, as we all know, it's difficult to "see" benzo withdrawal.

Obviously my family can see me huddled up in a ball in bed, or struggling to take even three steps, but they'll never truly know just how insane and otherworldly this is. I wish I could put people in it just for a couple seconds so they could understand just how disorienting my condition is.

I think the biggest issue with this is, as we all know, it's difficult to "see" benzo withdrawal.

Obviously my family can see me huddled up in a ball in bed, or struggling to take even three steps, but they'll never truly know just how insane and otherworldly this is. I wish I could put people in it just for a couple seconds so they could understand just how disorienting my condition is.

Not only that but a variety of different factors make it hard for them to believe that the drug is what is actually causing it.

People would probably still disbelieve because they'd wonder how a doctor could prescribe something that people are very sick from. Not only that, they'd wonder why it wasn't common knowledge, and why aren't other people having the same problems and saying something? They most likely would turn a blind eye.