What r somethings we've found that gives us comfort, not meds

[Ma...]

I'll start it out, the Smart Relief tens unit for back and hip, that really helps with the back pain I have all the time, the neck buddy u heat in microwave, helps with the pain and also gives u comfort.  Both can be picked up at drugstores.  Who else has things they use to feel better  :)

You took my fave... the microwave neck buddy.  So, how about cooling gel socks for burning feet.

Or, a little of what the cat is having... :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...
My new beautiful bedroom.  I went through hellish days in there while trying to start Zoloft, even wished for death.  We just bought new furniture and bedding 2 weeks ago and it is now my sanctuary again. ❤

It was exactly what I needed.  I hated going in there for a while.  Hell, I hated coming home for a while.  It was literally my hell on earth for over 2 months. 

BBC Radio 4 and 4 Extra running in th background all day and audiobooks at night.

It helps to drown ut my thoughts a bit.

I love self-help audiobooks as well. I’m listening to them on my wireless headphones when doing stuff at home. Cannot wear them while working, as I need to concentrate. Helped me a lot. This is called bibliotherapy. I buy mine via Audible and they deliver them to my iPad. No, I’m not an Audible sales rep...

Buddie, I love books too . I read mine to take my mind off whatever w/d's I am suffering from that night and calm down.  Wish you well :)