Cold Turkey Ativan 3 months

[Me...]

I feel week like I'ma stop breathing /shallow breathing I'm irritatable on my face head my chest hurts from costrocondrtis 😓 my tongue is numb when does any of this get better 

I feel week like I'ma stop breathing /shallow breathing I'm irritatable on my face head my chest hurts from costrocondrtis 😓 my tongue is numb when does any of this get better

How long have you been in detox? 0.5 mg Ativan 4 times daily is a big dose. Equals 20 mg Valium. How long are you off benzos? Do you take any additional meds? You should consult a pdoc. A home visit if you cannot go out. We can only offer support and evaluate your situation. Give you some general tips as to tapering and BDZ WD sxs. But pdoc is responsible for your pharmaceutical treatment.

I'm 3 months and a few days I'm just having lots of fatigue my heart rates irregular it'll go from 100 to 50 in sec I'm too far out to go back I'm also having lots of upper back pain

• 2 weeks later...

I'm 3 months and a few days I'm just having lots of fatigue my heart rates irregular it'll go from 100 to 50 in sec I'm too far out to go back I'm also having lots of upper back pain

I only took a total of 40 .5mg pills in a relatively short time frame.  It's a very potent benzo.  I only took basically .5mg every day when I was using it and I still have weird nerve symptoms and my last pill was July 2017.  Most of my physical symptoms subsided within the first 3-4 months.  Since you took it far longer and at a higher dose I would imagine you are in for a long haul.  It will get better.  You won't believe it until you start to see real world results.  You won't believe what people are telling you until you experience it.

IT'S AWFUL.  sending you warm wishes.

I had all of those symptoms in the upper back pain and pressure. I'm about six months out I think those symptoms started to subside around month 4.

I still have crazy exhaustion and anxiety and a bunch of other things ...

Feel better!