7 months

[To...]

Well I’m still alive but definitely thought I’d be further along at this point. If you told me I’d still have symptoms like this in September I’d say you were crazy. Seems that around months 4-6 were the worst for me. I’ve had some windows which was encouraging but in a wave for over a week or so now. It’s wild because on days of relief I almost forget the horror then in a wave it feels never ending. I guess this is just how it goes. I definitely have different symptoms them at the start but in a wave they’re equally as debilitating. I’m hoping the tinnitus lets up and also the dizziness. I’m praying and rooting for everybody out there as this is just hell. Hopefully I’ll have a better post for month 8. Just gotta stay strong and carry on into healing.

Hi Tommy 566-

Hey congrats on being off for7 months...that is quite the accomplishment in itself!!!

Sorry to hear you are still struggling @ 7 months out. Sometimes healing tales longer than we really want. I just want to encourage you to keep going to the gym & doing the things that help you to feel good. Keep yourself distracted from any symptoms that pop up. Things will slowly get better for you as time progresses. It can just take a long time for many of us to heal. When symptoms return, try to remind yourself of the healing you have gained. You stay strong buddie...you can beat the benzo beast....you got this!  :thumbsup:

:smitten:

Congratulations Tommy566 on completing 7 months!

Don't be discouraged, my month 7 was tough, too.  But my month 8 and now month 9 approaching completion are easier.  The further you advance time-wise in this process, the better you will feel.  Yes, recovery from benzos takes a while, but if you're willing to put in the time, you will make it.  Wishing you complete recovery!

Congrats on 7 months!  I so agree, I thought this would have been a distant memory by Christmas, but here I am. I'm feeling the same in month 9. Very wavy, new symptoms.

I'm really starting to get this nonlinear thing.

Hang in there Tommy!  We'll get to the finish line!

:smitten:

Mcs

Appreciate all the feedback from you guys. This whole thing sucks but I hope to have a more positive post for everybody at 8 months. Just gotta keep getting through 24 hours

Congrats Tommy. Well done on pushing through and getting this far.

I’m done with expecting, just doing. I’m almost complete with month 6 and man I thought I’d be doing a lot better but no, I’m not. Improving yes, better NO.

Our success stories are coming, that’s all I know... When? Nobody knows...