Day 6 c/t xanax

[li...]

I’m day 6 cold turkey from xanax and I have stomach issues, dizziness, and nausea. I quit c/t because I was experiencing manic episodes which I have no strength to go through. I was very scared and severely depressed. I am scared i’m going to get slammed with w/d’s or something because I don’t feel intense anxiety. Idk. So confused. Did anyone experience slim w/d’s and dealt with more mental symptoms instead of anxiety symptoms? Is there anyone who was longterm user who had the same issue when cold turking?

I’m day 6 as well and have your symptoms plus another bundle ( tinitus, fasciculations, tingling...etc ) I would say I don’t feel anxiety until late at night or if during the day it presents itself like nausea. Right now I’m experiencing nausea and took a couple gravol...see if that helps.

Not sure why suddenly you would start feeling stronger withdrawals but from what I’ve been reading these Benzo are pretty tricky.

Stay positive. Keep busy.

This is so hard :( i’m battling alot of mental w/d’s. No anxiety really just emotionally numb. How long were you on benzos? thanks for your tip.! I will sure try and stay busy. it’s the only thing keeping me sane right now

My issue is I keep feeling its something else then the Benzo Withdrawal. I have a weird feeling in my hand and leg...sketchy.

Anyways just have to accept that this is it. Day 7 today. Hopefully it gets better from here.

I was using 1-4 mg a week of Xanax for 2 years. It was recreational. I was explained that when my symptoms that started 8 months ago ( mainly headache, anxiety )  was  tolerance withdrawal and now I’m in full blown withdrawal.