Extreme fatigue, DP/DR.. I could go on

[ju...]

Just some of the symptoms I have been experiencing for a WHILE but did not have names for;

DP/DR, EXTREME fatigue (all day, everyday! does this ever go away?!?!?), irritability, cog fog, and a neverending runny nose (someone, please give me hope that I won't ALWAYS wake up and not be able to breathe out of my nose) Sore throat, flu like symptoms, general apathy and depression. >:(:( :( :(

I wish I had known what these things did to your body.

Eye problems, memory problems.. Forgetting what I was doing a second before I do it or say it..

I feel very alone like no one knows what I am going through..

Everyone on here seems to have had all of these, you're not alone. I don't know personally, but from reading success stories they will go away in time. Check out the success stories section of the forum.

i have, and i'm just venting, thanks :)

Np. Venting is good. DP/DR is the worst. And insomnia. I've been up for idk how long. The brain fog/memory problems/anxiety are horrible at work :( I work at a front desk at a hotel and have to talk to people all day and pretend to be friendly. Very hard to do in this condition. I hope you get feeling better soon.

Yeah.. I just recently found this via a friend going through the same thing. I broke down today and took a whole 1 mg of xanax, even though I was down to .25 a day.. I can't say I'm particularly happy with myself but I just couldn't take the DP/DR any longer.. I feel like I'm losing my mind.

Wishing you all the best on your journey!

I have all of those too. I'm 33 days off and a short term user too. I never had any of this pre benzo now I have constant tinnitus, racing heart which gets worse standing (pots) metal taste in mouth, food senstivity, vitamin reactions I never had, constant running nose, muscle jerks, pins and needles,  My newest things are the inner tremors almost like vibrations when "trying" to sleep. Hate my old doctor and these life wrecking pills.

It's asbolutely awful! I will sometimes completely lose hearing in one ear and it scares me half to death. Thank god it only lasts a few seconds. I can't believe that after short term use, we could be in W/D for so long!!!

THESE DRUGS NEED TO BE OUTED!

Agreed. They help a lot of people but it's just a temporary fix, and when we quit them we go through too much hell. I've had drug problems in the past, opiates and alcohol long term use. Benzos are by far the worst of them all. I feel defeated.

Yes, I have had poly substance dependency and addiction issues myself..

This is the worst of ALL of them.

I feel for you and what you're going through.

Agreed. They help a lot of people but it's just a temporary fix, and when we quit them we go through too much hell. I've had drug problems in the past, opiates and alcohol long term use. Benzos are by far the worst of them all. I feel defeated.

Maybe big pharma and prescribing doctors with no real clue should have to do a benzo stint and withdrawl if they believe there is no such thing as benzo issues.

Just some of the symptoms I have been experiencing for a WHILE but did not have names for;

a neverending runny nose (someone, please give me hope that I won't ALWAYS wake up and not be able to breathe out of my nose)

That was one of my most annoying symptoms early in the withdrawal, my nose was running non-stop!  I thought it would never end, but it got better around month 3 and went away completely at 4 months out.  Yours will too, with time.

DP/DR, EXTREME fatigue (all day, everyday! does this ever go away?!?!?), irritability, cog fog, and a neverending runny nose (someone, please give me hope that I won't ALWAYS wake up and not be able to breathe out of my nose) Sore throat, flu like symptoms, general apathy and depression. >:(:( :( :(

I wish I had known what these things did to your body.

wow sounds just like what i’m going through. the d/r is the worst. i wake up every morning hoping its gone somewhat but it constantly reminds me that its here to stay. the racing heart over small activity wears me out. im tired 24/7.