Why Currently Available Benzodiazepine Dosages Prevent Safe Withdrawal

[Ms...]

Excellent article, MAB!!! It cuts right to the quick of so many people who are trying to taper these extremely potent pills. Thank you very much!!!

One of the best articles on the subject. Brilliant. Extremely well written, MsAtomicBomb. I have been waiting for someone to address this. Thanks again :)

Thank you. I hope you are feeling better. I can’t tell from signature.

It's getting better in many instances, but stalling and stubborn in others. I'm almost 47 months out.

How are you doing?

It's getting better in many instances, but stalling and stubborn in others. I'm almost 47 months out.

How are you doing?

4.32 mg from 60 mg, bad the entire way down (since 2014).  Insane process.

One of the best articles on the subject. Brilliant. Extremely well written, MsAtomicBomb. I have been waiting for someone to address this. Thanks again :)

Thank you!! If you have any other topic ideas let us know!

How are you doing?

4.32 mg from 60 mg, bad the entire way down (since 2014).  Insane process.

Well, you're progressing, moving forward. That is all you and anyone can do. CONGRATULATIONS on getting that low!!! I agree that it's a very insane process.

Thanks for the article. I right now am having trouble dropping by .25 mg of Valium. The pill is just too small.

It's so frustrating!  I'm dry cutting as well and I know around .25 I'm going to be stuck.  (My pill is Tranxene) When I lowered from 2 pills to 1 pill I had to finally just discard the last .25 or so due to impossibility.  It's a shame the pills don't reflect the needs.  Plenty of high mg ones, no low mg ones.

• 4 weeks later...
I keep looking at that 0.5mg Ativan pill, and how tiny it is, and cutting it into thirds is a major pain in the rear.  :sick: