Hair dye!!!

[Pu...]

So it is pretty interesting how yesterday was the best day ever and today I went through a major wave after dying my hair last night. I used semi permanent hair dye that is vegan and "safe." Safe seems to be a feeling I have been chasing for years while on and now off this medication.

Anyways, today I was feeling really lethargic. Work was so difficult and I could not focus or absorb any information which is the worst as I have a lot of responsibility there! Accessing parts of my brain for basic function was so difficult and I simply could not as hard as I tried. I woke up with a painful throat and my sinuses oddly itchy. I could not get my contacts in as my eyes were itchy and red this morning. ...So I just spent the last hour in the tub soaking my hair in vinegar in hopes that I can strip this poison from my hair!!!! GIRRR! Has anyone else experienced anything odd after using hair dye in later months of withdrawal?

The ingredients:

ARCTIC FOX: http://www.cosdna.com/eng/cosmetic_4088234368.html

PRAVANA:Water (Aqua), cetyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, lanolyn alcohol, cetareth-20, propylene glycol, hydrolyzed keratin, ethyl ester of hydrolized sylk, sodium sulfite, simethicone, edta, fragrance (parfum).

May contain: basic blue 1, basic red 22, basic orange 1, basic violet 1, basic yellow 57, basic green 4.

Are you having an allergy from the hair dye?  Cause that can happen without benzos and you might want to get it looked at and/or take some allergy medicine.  People can get severe allergies from hair dye, that don't even appear for a day or two after the hair is dyed. 

I'd say it was definitely down to that toxic hair dye, if you google the side effects of the ingredients, you'd be shocked at the things that are allowed to be used!

I have a full head of auburn hair. It is multinatonal. Not even hairdressers realise its not natural

I use pure organic Henna powder

.I mix it will lemon juice which strips my scalp gently of dead skin and the vitamin c nourished the folicles

My hair isnt red because of the lemon juice

.I am a brunette

I love my Henna and never have to worry about toxins..I would recommend it to anyone