liquid titration issues, please help

[ma...]

I have began a liquid titration with Valium. I'm following the rule of no more than a 10% cut every 2 weeks. I'm terrified at this point because I noticed that near the end of my taper my 2 week % drop is 70%, how is this possible? I'm LT with 15 mgs of valium in 200 ml of liquid. Can someone please help me understand why the percentage is so off, what can I do to even it out?

15mg x 5% =0.75

0.75 divided by  30 days = 0.025mg  you can round that up to 0.03mg  daily cut

150ml = 15mg

147ml = 14.97mg

144ml = 14.94mg

The first column, milliliters, is the amount of liquid you drink each day.  You're simply lowering your dose by .003mg (.3ml) each day.  Store it at room temp in a closed jar.  When you run out, make another batch just the same.

I have began a liquid titration with Valium. I'm following the rule of no more than a 10% cut every 2 weeks. I'm terrified at this point because I noticed that near the end of my taper my 2 week % drop is 70%, how is this possible? I'm LT with 15 mgs of valium in 200 ml of liquid. Can someone please help me understand why the percentage is so off, what can I do to even it out?

You will have to show us the numbers and your calculation in order for us understand.  How did you figure you were doing a 70% drop?

BTW, it will always be easiest to use a liquid with .1mg per ml.  Really eliminates any math, just move the decimal.