6 Months Down

[Re...]

I was hoping that I would be farther along at this point, but at least,  I am doing better.  No real windows, but my waves are less intense. Morning anxiety and afternoon depression are still there. Physically,  it just seems that it takes forever to heal from injuries. My allergies / sinus issues just won't go away. I feel like I'm 30 yrs older than my actual age. Ugh,  this takes way too long. It's hard not to think this will last forever,  but I have to remember that I've made a lot of progress...I would say that I am 60% healed.

Great that you've made progress!

As for the sinus issues - take a look at your diet, you could be aggravating the histamine response people tend to get after withdrawing from benzos. I know that when I eat certain foods I get a nasty sinus drips.

Congratulations on 6 months!  It's good to see a fellow Texan on the forums. 

Yes, it's important to remember your progress, especially on tougher days.  You're doing great for 6 months.  I was hit with sinus problems during my first 6 months too, but it went away eventually.  If you can, create your signature, so people can give you more accurate feedback.  Again, congrats and keep going!