Six full months free. Starting month 7

[...]

Well, I am going to try and celebrate being free for six months. While some things have gotten better most days, I am still in pretty bad shape (especially physically). I am better from an anxiety and depression standpoint, but still get hit with out of the blue physical panic a couple of times a week. I am still weak and feel sickly on a daily basis, but have periods of time that are better throughout the day. Lots of muscle spasms and nerve pain. Some days are better than others. Sadly, I hit a terrible wave starting yesterday where I have felt positively ill--dizzy, shaky, nauseous, weak, cog fog, and I think it was triggered by vitamin b complex of all things. I am afraid to try it again, but I really would like to take vitamin b. I would like to say that things are better than they are, but I am still suffering pretty badly. Better than acute, but still pretty hard. I am trying to stay positive, but so hard. There are so many things I want to do, but just can't right now. I am trying not to sink too far into self-pity.

It's great you've made it this far, et1! I wasn't that great off at six months, either, but I was a lot better off than being on benzos. Things gradually improved over time for me and I'm sure they will for you too.  Sorry you're getting hit with symptoms :/ That's the nature of withdrawal. Try not to be too hard on yourself. I remember wanting to do a lot of things once I jumped, but mentally and physically, I wasn't ready. I'm 6 years out and there are still things I'm not ready for, but I am a lot better than 6 years ago. Others are better off, as well. Pamper yourself during this time. Give your body as much rest and relaxation as you can.

Congrats on 6 months! I have to agree with shaneb-things do get gradually better and better. I am so much better than I was, though not yet 100%.

Congratulations et1 on completing 6 months!  Keep going, it will get better.

In reference to vitamin B, I can't take it in tablet form because it has horrible after-taste, it revs up my symptoms and gives me terrible nausea and headache.  But I tried vitamin B complex in liquid form, and it works fine for me, maybe something to consider.  You're right, we need vitamin B.

Congratulations on a big milestone!

B complex vitamins revved me up too when I tried them a few months ago. Guess our systems are still too sensitive

Well, I am going to try and celebrate being free for six months. While some things have gotten better most days, I am still in pretty bad shape (especially physically). I am better from an anxiety and depression standpoint, but still get hit with out of the blue physical panic a couple of times a week. I am still weak and feel sickly on a daily basis, but have periods of time that are better throughout the day. Lots of muscle spasms and nerve pain. Some days are better than others. Sadly, I hit a terrible wave starting yesterday where I have felt positively ill--dizzy, shaky, nauseous, weak, cog fog, and I think it was triggered by vitamin b complex of all things. I am afraid to try it again, but I really would like to take vitamin b. I would like to say that things are better than they are, but I am still suffering pretty badly. Better than acute, but still pretty hard. I am trying to stay positive, but so hard. There are so many things I want to do, but just can't right now. I am trying not to sink too far into self-pity.

For what it's worth, this is where i was month 6, in Month 7 things really turned around.  Month 8 was rough but my baseline definitely improved.  I'm in month 9 now and have had some symptoms lessen and fall off and gained so new ones.. but I'm much better than i was.  Hang tight..

Hang in there... I jumped Aug 22nd after taking Klonopin for just 3 weeks for sleep. I had nasty w/d..for 5 months...hypnic jerks..air hunger...panic/anxiety attacks/ massive weight loss..horrible insomnia with sweats and chills..tinnitus..crushing head pressure...i couldnt even drive my car...couldnt go food shopping...  It's been a rollercoaster ride with very tiny improvements week to week...until 2 weeks ago then suddenly it happened out of the blue...I was actually having moments where I didnt feel like I had that constant nasty hangover...I could actually think and had a feeling of joy and wellness... I had only read about how some buddies suddenly had the nasty hangover symptoms lift...didnt think it would happen to me but it has....hang in there...each day of healing brings you closer to the finish line..!!! :thumbsup: