its okey the method ashton for klonopin to valium?

[sa...]

I see the method and i need changue for klonopin 1mg to valium but i don't know if she is correct on reduce just like : 2 weeks with 10 mg valium and 0.5 mg klonopin and the third week only take 20 mg of valium.

This is correct to reduce and feel symptoms relatively tolerable?

I see the method and i need changue for klonopin 1mg to valium but i don't know if she is correct on reduce just like : 2 weeks with 10 mg valium and 0.5 mg klonopin and the third week only take 20 mg of valium.

This is correct to reduce and feel symptoms relatively tolerable?

Hi savior999-

I want to help you & answer your questions but I am having difficulty following your request. Can you please create a signature so I can tell more about your history? Create a Signature.  Go to the top of the page and select Profile then choose Forum Profile then insert drug history/timelines into the text box and click Change Profile. This will also allow other buddies to see where you are in the process, so that they are better able to support you.

It sounds like your doctor wants to cross you over from 1mg of Klonopin to 20mg of Valium?Equivalency Chart

If this is correct then that sounds right. Once you are crossed over then you can begin to reduce your dose at a rate of 5% to 10% every 10-14 days depending on your symptoms.