Anyone drinking bone broth?

[US...]

I ordered Osso bone broth and made sure it was MSG free, gluten free, etc.  since a Google and FB are intertwined...I got pop up ads about the bone broth.  Now I’ve read that it is high in glutamate...still trying to figure out what that is.  Anyone else drinking bone broth during withdrawal and tapering?  Now I don’t know what to do...

[e8...]

I've been drinking plenty of bone broth throughout withdrawal. It's very healing to the gut lining and supplies good minerals to the body.

Some buddies say it can rev you up due to glutamate, but I've not had any problems with it. I would try a small amount, if I were you, and see how things go. Good luck!

I drink it wth no ill effects, It contains natural MSG  because it is cooked for  a long time, i can't touch unnatural MSG, the food additive though.

IF You want to know more there's a website called Truthinlabelling" which deals with MSG in detail.

[51...]
I eat Ossobuco and i notice no different, but it's probably doing good to me, as bones haves calcium and all. But nwo, bone broth with MSG and gluten, whaat? :wacko:

[51...]

I eat Ossobuco and i notice no different, but it's probably doing good to me, as bones haves calcium and all. But now, bone broth with MSG and gluten, whaat? :wacko: