Need help with taper plan - limited amt of pills

[Cl...]

I  have 30 V tablets (10mg) left to finish tapering

I am at 5mg ( cut from 7.5 to 5mg 2 days ago which is 20% cut and I am feeling it)

I would like to make a one time suspension with 16 oz Ora-Plus ( adding whatever you suggest to it to make correct amount of liquid) and 30 pills

Can you help me make a suspension with these 30 pills and tell me how much to drink of it each day so I am down to zero in a semi reasonable time frame that 30 pills will allow?

Is this a possible plan or should I just bite the bull it and keep to the splitting?

Thank you. I feel stupid from brain fog and can't figure out the instructions on this site for my situation

Thank you

With only 30 10mg tablets left and at 5mg/day your in for a very rapid taper I'm afraid. Any way to get an extension on your script to extend the taper plan?

With only 30 10mg tablets left and at 5mg/day your in for a very rapid taper I'm afraid. Any way to get an extension on your script to extend the taper plan?

No more scripts - my NP retired no one took his place- my health care system ( only show in town) does not give benzos or opiates as a policy....

Ok thanks

I  have 30 V tablets (10mg) left to finish tapering

I am at 5mg ( cut from 7.5 to 5mg 2 days ago which is 20% cut and I am feeling it)

I would like to make a one time suspension with 16 oz Ora-Plus ( adding whatever you suggest to it to make correct amount of liquid) and 30 pills

Can you help me make a suspension with these 30 pills and tell me how much to drink of it each day so I am down to zero in a semi reasonable time frame that 30 pills will allow?

Is this a possible plan or should I just bite the bull it and keep to the splitting?

Thank you. I feel stupid from brain fog and can't figure out the instructions on this site for my situation

Thank you

Hi there CD-

That sucks that you have no options to get enough Valium to do a proper taper. You are in a predicament for sure.  :-\

This is the best plan I can come up with for your situation with the limited amount of tablets you have.

To make a 10:1 (10ml=1mg) 300ml(30mg) batch using Ora-plus:

1) Put 30-10mg tabs into 40 ml of ethanol (or a high quality Vodka for 10 minutes) shake well

2) Put 160ml of Ora- plus + 100 ml of distilled water in a suitable container (preferably tinted) shake well

3) Add the Valium solution to the Ora-plus suspension. shake well

You now have 300 ml of viable Valium suspension 10ml=1mg

Using a 10ml syringe & a 1ml 100 increment tuberculin syringe (each line = .10ml) you can take your daily dose(s)

You can start by reducing .50 ml/mg a day

At this rate you will be reducing .75 mg (7.5ml) in 15 days this would be a 15% drop. At this rate you will get you to the 1mg mark in 80 days. Faster than recommended.

I hope this helps you some.

I wish you the very best with CD.