physical feelings of depression and anxiety

[En...]

Does any one out there have physical signs of depression and anxiety and what are they.  I can not explain what I am feeling.  I am fear of everything.  No appetite, head feels heavy and ears feel funny, I feel loopy is all I can describe it.  Arms and legs feel heavy, just not like I am in the present.  If anyone can relate please help.

Does any one out there have physical signs of depression and anxiety and what are they.  I can not explain what I am feeling.  I am fear of everything.  No appetite, head feels heavy and ears feel funny, I feel loopy is all I can describe it.  Arms and legs feel heavy, just not like I am in the present.  If anyone can relate please help.

You just described me to a T during the first 3 months of my withdrawal.  I think the symptoms you've described stem from withdrawal, not from depression per se.  If there's depression during withdrawal, it's likely to be chemical.  It subsides eventually for most people.  If you can, please create your signature, so that the assessment you get from people here will be more accurate.  Hang in there, you will get better!