Horizontal lines across toes?

[Th...]

Has anyone noticed this? I have had these for the past 4 years - they are so ugly, and I didn't have them before benzos.

I looked online and it says they are caused by a severe shock to the body or anti-convulsants among other things.

They will grow out and just when I think they are gone for good they will eventually come back again.

This is one of the things I am least worried about compared to other things benzo related - but curious if others have it.

Hi,

I have one of those too. I found the same thing online, and I figure mine is likely from my recent foot fracture (same foot as the nail).

Yes I read it can result from physical trauma to the nail bed too. Mine are on both feet though and no physical trauma took place.

Actually come to think of it - I thought it was gone for about 8 mos after I crossed over to valium, but then I had a meltdown while on a trip to Europe (I don't know what I was thinking doing that while WDing from benzos), then got them again. I wonder if it is from severe stress?

I looked at lots of online photos of other icky toenail issues! It was surprising to see how many there were too! Anyway, I'm guessing it's transient.