Support group for 2 + time withdrawl

[Cl...]

Not that I'm aware of.  I think in this case it would be better to continue post in Withdrawal Support. There are lots of members of the forum who've reinstated or relapsed.

That being said, I'm not saying you can't start a support thread, just that support groups defined by criteria other than withdrawal or post withdrawal take support away from these broader support threads.

:)

Not that I'm aware of.  I think in this case it would be better to continue post in Withdrawal Support. There are lots of members of the forum who've reinstated or relapsed.

That being said, I'm not saying you can't start a support thread, just that support groups defined by criteria other than withdrawal or post withdrawal take support away from these broader support threads.

:)

Ok- I am dealing with a lot of guilt over my relapse in addition to doing it again. Guilt solves nothing - except maybe I will learn from my relapse and think better next time a life issue comes up. :(

I think you'll get more support in a less narrowly defined group support board.  Another thing you can do if you're interested is to start a blog if you haven't already done so.  Blogs are good for general support and have the advantage of being private to public view.

I'm sorry about the guilty feeling.  I felt pretty stupid for not knowing what type of drug I was taking and blindly believing it must be okay if my doctor prescribed it. 

It can be hard to let go of thoughts like this during the withdrawal process.  After you've recovered a bit, this sort of thinking may go away.