Bad thought please help

[Si...]

HI

I have bad thought this time.how to cope it. I'm alone.need someone advice please.

Swat

Thanks you.

For the sake of our membership, all references to self-harm and/or harming others have been removed from your recent post.

Please click on this link if you are thinking about suicide, self-harm, or harming others: Self-Harm/Ideation

Hi Siwat,

I'm so sorry you're having a rough time.  This is a very difficult process, I know.  But you can do this, the misery and all the bad symptoms, even the bad thoughts, will go away with time. 

We cope by getting through this one minute, one hour and one day at a time.  Your job is to survive, that's all.  We are here for you, keep posting, that's why this forum is here...for support when things are bad.

We ask that members of the forum not post about suicidal thoughts.  Even though they are common in the withdrawal and recovery process, this is a difficult subject for others who read about it. 

Take care, Siwat.  Remember... a minute at a time, an hour at a time.  You can do this. 

Challis  :hug:

Hi Siwat,

I'm so sorry you're having a rough time.  This is a very difficult process, I know.  But you can do this, the misery and all the bad symptoms, even the bad thoughts, will go away with time. 

We cope by getting through this one minute, one hour and one day at a time.  Your job is to survive, that's all.  We are here for you, keep posting, that's why this forum is here...for support when things are bad.

We ask that members of the forum not post about suicidal thoughts.  Even though they are common in the withdrawal and recovery process, this is a difficult subject for others who read about it. 

Take care, Siwat.  Remember... a minute at a time, an hour at a time.  You can do this. 

Challis  :hug:

Challis

Sorry about my post.I don't know about that rule please remove it.now it's hard time for me just need someone advice for this situation           

thanks you.

Siwat

Hi Siwat - I just wanted to tell you that I'm thinking of you. Bad thoughts come and go. It's important to realize that. I find that if I can do something to get me through a few minutes, then another few minutes, then an hour after that,  pretty soon the day is over and I find myself realizing that I'm going to be ok. It really is one minute, one hour, one day at a time. That's how we make it through. You're going to be ok. Keep posting!

Hi Siwat - I just wanted to tell you that I'm thinking of you. Bad thoughts come and go. It's important to realize that. I find that if I can do something to get me through a few minutes, then another few minutes, then an hour after that,  pretty soon the day is over and I find myself realizing that I'm going to be ok. It really is one minute, one hour, one day at a time. That's how we make it through. You're going to be ok. Keep posting!

Charnelsan

Thanks you for your suggestions. I feel like I'm alone even my family they don't understand how much suffering I get through now.If I'm not be a member of this forum I couldn't talk about this to anybody.So tired and worse fatigue now .Have a lot sx.

Thanks  you

Siwat

Sorry you are feeling so bad.

You are not alone.

It is good you have told us you feel bad.

In the past I have had periods where I have printed out this https://metanoia.org/suicide/ and kept it close by to remind me.

Recently I have found this guided mefitation very comforting

Ajuta 4Gillyblossom6 Carnelian

Thanks you for reply .Depression and anxiety so much.My healthy is a big trigger now.

Thanks you

Siwat

I'm glad to see this post from you Siwat!  :)  That's a good sign.  Honestly, I feel this way every morning.

I find that taking a walk really helps me. Are you able to go outside?  Even a short walk can help send positive energy to the brain. If you can take a walk, try to go just a little farther every day. It really helps me.

Meanwhile,  keep posting and let us know how you are. You are not alone!

Sorry you are feeling so bad.

You are not alone.

It is good you have told us you feel bad.

In the past I have had periods where I have printed out this https://metanoia.org/suicide/ and kept it close by to remind me.

I really like the above link - it is very heartening. I know of those periods where this is indeed applicable.

Challis

Sorry about my post.I don't know about that rule please remove it.now it's hard time for me just need someone advice for this situation           

thanks you.

Siwat

No need to apologize or remove your post, this support and encouragement is important. 

We all want you to know we're here for you.

:smitten: 

I'm glad to see this post from you Siwat!  :)  That's a good sign.  Honestly, I feel this way every morning.

I find that taking a walk really helps me. Are you able to go outside?  Even a short walk can help send positive energy to the brain. If you can take a walk, try to go just a little farther every day. It really helps me.

Meanwhile,  keep posting and let us know how you are. You are not alone!

Carnelian

Thank you again .I can walk but I have a lot of fatigue .a few day ago I developed eye pain dizziness and headpressure around my eye.I saw a flash light in end of my eye lid.Don't it's w/do or my eye problems. It make me more anxiety and depression. Today's a rough time.Bad thought still remain all the time.

Thanks you

Siwat

Hi Siwat - I'm sorry to hear you're having these problems. Hang in there, please! You'll get through this and you're not alone. We're here to help support you.  :)

I'm sorry you're going through this Siwat.  Please know you are not alone, we are here for you.  There's better days ahead.  Please take care, and keep us posted! 

Siwat, hang in there. This process is not easy but it is doable. I'm 10 days off ativan after a 3 week taper and feel terrible. It's scary, depressing and frustrating. People say, "get over it, it's all in your head" they just can't understand. I was that person that would say things like that just a few months ago and here I am chewing on my own words. This is the time to go easy on ourselves and understand this is almost more than we can handle, but we can handle this. The way I try to think about it is, no matter how bad my thoughts become, giving up will be more painful then winning my life back. In this way I have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Try to think of even just 1 positive thing when thoughts and feelings come rushing in. Everyday add more positive thoughts to the ones the day before. Set a goal, this can be very simple things like, making your bed, taking a shower, or maybe brushing your teeth. When you do them check them off your list of goals accomplished. This might seem silly, but it is working for me. I hope this helps even in the smallest way. You've got this and everyone on this board is rooting for you.