Pelvic prolapse

[Aj...]

I have suffered a pelvic prolapse. A bad one.

All my muscles have been so weak since withdrawal I wonder if it is a factor.

Ironically I have been doing more pelvic floor excercises recently - last few months.

The only solution will be to have surgery at some point which is very worrying becsuse the will have to give me benzos.

I can't believe this has happened on top of everything else.

I guess some of yhe pulling sround muscle symptoms in my mid back were this.

• 4 weeks later...
Just want to let you know that I care.  I hope you don't need the surgery.  From what I read, the one-time use of the benzo will not set you back again.  You can ask that from the benzo forum if that is a concern for you.  Having a surgery that is necessary is important.  The fear of a benzo should not stop you.  Please check on the forum for others who may have a better answer for you.  But I did want to get back to you and let you know I can understand your concern and that I hope it goes well for you.

Thank you Lynn!

I don't suppose the NHS will be able to do any surgery soon anyway.

I am so weak and ill I don't think I coukd go through it atm.

I am concerned it is csusing other muscles to spasm though.

• 3 months later...

I think something similar has happened to me due to weakened muscles. But my doc says I'm ok. It feels like a prolapse though on and off

shania

Oh My you poor thing

well I went to my doc and they made me cough and they looked up...and said there was nothing so... but it feels like something is in there.

would I have any other symptoms. I have to sit on a ring cushion

shania

Some people say they feel a pulling or dragging sensation or a sensation like they are sitting on a balloon. My whole body is pulling and dragging in different directions all the time so I can’t say 8 specifically noticed that.

yes thankyou Ive noticed that myself that my body pulls left right and centre all the time.

You sound so down. I hope your ok. Ive been on the forum for years and even if people have surgery they do come out of it with their same baseline symptoms. Do research and ask if something other than a benzo can be used maybe? Also even if they do use a benzo you will be over the surgery and that is one problem solved. Then you can continue to heal.

Please take care

Shania xx

Thanks!

There is no way I can have surgery while in withdrawal.

I have an almost constant terror of everything at the moment even the fear of my own pillow.

Actually yes I understand that too. I fear so much on some days and other days fear nothing. Its crazy

shania