Diclazepam and Klonopin titration

[jw...]

I have 500mg Diclazepam HCL to taper off of a daily 2-4mg Klonopin habit. It's been around 3 months that I've been on Klonopin and I'm done. I just want to get back to life without this crap around. I need help with a titration schedule using the Diclazepam. Biggest problem is that it's HCL. Yes, I realize it's an RC benzo but it works and my psyc. refuses to help me taper the Klonopin (one failed attempt in the past so her suggestion was detox and I've done that. They knew less than I did regarding tapering) so now I'm left doing it this way. My understanding is that 1mg Diclaz=10mg Diazepam with a longer half life. If someone could please help me with a tapering schedule, how and what to use to do liquid titration, and what NOT to do during this period of time I'd very much appreciate the help. Thank you! :) 

Seriously? No one has any input on this? I see so much help on other posts similar to this. Was really hoping to get some direction.

• 2 weeks later...

How are you getting on mate? I am looking for similar advice at the minute, so can't help you with a plan.

I have tapered of benzos in the past, just wish I had stayed off. I'm on the right path now though, dead set and serious!

Anwyay, my first taper of benzos involved Diclazepam and it went very smooth. I was dry cutting tough, now I'm looking into liquid titration like you (I'm on Diazepam nowadays however).