3 years 9 months ten days of torture

[ca...]

[ca...]

I FINALLY feel healed! Almost 4 years after a two year taper from 3mg of xanax. What a god awful eye opening journey.

Thank you benzos for showing me hell. Thank you for dealing me the ultimate test at the worst possible time. Thank you benzos for helping me lose everything, and find rock bottom. If it weren't for you, I would still be timid, easilly flustered. I would still be the old me. The frale, limited awareness old self. Thank you for showing me everything I had and took for granted!! If it weren't for the hell you helped me discover, I would still be blind to truth. Blind to god! I would still be a prisoner of my mind.

Thank you everyone here who had my back, thanks for the love. Everyone here who never says much on the forum but chose to private message me and help me find faith that it would end. Thank you moderators for not banning me for the crazy posts I would put out of frustration

My other id's were mojitoman and offeveything. I had to disconnect myself from here to let my mind breath and accept the suffering.

In the past several months I've made huge improvements and they're here to this day. I'm sorry for everyone suffering and truly hope that everyone finds recovery!!

Have faith

Congratulations for your success!! Thank you to coming back and let us know there is hope!

I'm happy for you and wish I would be there where you are now.

Did you have bad physical symptoms? If yes when did it go away?

Thank you again

Vica

[ca...]

Thanks Terry  :) Nice to see ya

Yeah my physical symptoms consisted of pain, muscle twitches, burning, tingling feet and legs, loss of smell, taste, lack of coordination, inability to drive, inability to run or work out due to not being able to recover afterword with restful sleep, eye pressure, constipation, frequent urination, excessive sweating, frequent bruising, and hair loss

They all resolved. Even my hair grew back completely back to the way it was before

Congratulations!  Your success story gives all of still struggling "hope".  I know one day I will be healed too.  Wishing you lots of joy and love for your life. :-*

Any issues with OCD through your journey? I am a little over 2 years out and still struggle greatly with it at times. Glad your feeling good man.

[ca...]

Thanks for all the love everyone !

And yeah hockey life at two yrs off I was at my worst. Ocd so bad I almost went into psychosis from lack of sleep. Wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

Thanks for all the love everyone !

And yeah hockey life at two yrs off I was at my worst. Ocd so bad I almost went into psychosis from lack of sleep. Wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

Wow. When you get some time I'd like to hear more about it. I had mild OCD as a kid and through out my tapes I mostly suffered with pure O. About 6 months off up until now I have suffered pretty much from all themes. I hate it. I have a difficult time believing that this is still Benzo withdrawal still and that this is just tgd way I am. I have been in OCD ERP therapy for over a year now, which has helped immensely but reading your post really gives me hope that sooner or later it'll go back to the way I was. Thanks again for posting!

[ca...]
You'll get there my dude. It's hard Not to question whether it'll clear up, especially being two years out. People in the psych field don't  understand,  and if you buy into their bs you'll end up into convincing yourself that you have a mental illness . Rest assured

You'll get there my dude. It's hard Not to question whether it'll clear up, especially being two years out. People in the psych field don't  understand,  and if you buy into their bs you'll end up into convincing yourself that you have a mental illness . Rest assured

Thanks for the encouragement man!

[ca...]

Very sorry maki..

My sleep is incredible.  For a few yrs I couldn't get deep sleep. Now my sleep is 110%. I was trapped in that hyper stimulated state non stop. Thank god that lifted. What a journey