BEDTIME ONLY DOSE SWITCH FROM XANAX TO VALIUM

[it...]

hi

i want to ask advice about my benzo taper

im currently taking ( bedtime dose only ) 2mg Xanax & 30mg valium ( im slowly moving over via the ashton method ) I was originally 3 months ago on 5.5mg X for bedtime dose only i realised this is becoming a problem, and my tolerance to the bedtime dose of xanax has slowly built up over the months .

Anyway this is where im stable at the moment and sleep is well ( on & off ) currently 2mg Xanax & 30mg Valium for bedtime ONLY use to help me sleep. I stopped drinking alcohol a year ago but naturally sleep issues kicked in !

My issue is eventually i will be on a bedtime dose once the complete Ashton Method moreover has happened of 70mg of valium at a bedtime dose .

Im going to feel groggy and tired all day correct ?

is there no way for eg i could take say 10mg V at 12pm then 1.5X & 30mg V at bedtime for 10-14 days.

Then take 10mg V at 12pm and then another 10mg V at 3pm and then 1mg X & 30mg V at bedtime for 10-14 days

Then take 10mg V at 12pm then 10mg V at 3pm then 10 mgV at 6pm then 0.5X & 30mg V at bedtime for 10-14 days

Then finally , take 10mg V  at 12pm then 10mg V at 3pm then 10mgV at 6pm then drop the 05.X and take 4o mg V at bedtime . TOTAL spread through the day of 70mg . Therefore spreading the dosage and possibly avoiding the daytime grogginess . MY only concern is will i NOT sleep with only 40mg Valium at bedtime ? or the day dose keeps in my system to help aid with the bedtime dose lacking the Xanax ?

is it easy to split up the xanax dose during the day as im so used to it for bedtime use and sleep & ONLY for this reasons ?

im confused and worried what to do as people on here are transferring from daytime / evening usage throughout .

ive got myself in a situation whereby i take ALL my xanax & Valium only at bedtime, but even now taking 3mg V / 2mg Xanax at bedtime, im feeling quite tired through out the day, which I guess is 30mg of valium ive taken at bedtime ? Also my sleep is not great but has improved the more over switched to valium from the xanax .

please help with any suggestions & could new regime work ?

many thanks . My main concern is whether i will sleep with less xanax at night !

jamie

jamie