Jello brain

[On...]

Does anyone feel like jello moves around the brain with head compression usually on the back or scalp? I’ve noticed a trend.. the stomach cramps for a while,

Then I get some parasthesia in my abdomen and legs, then my chest.. then the stomach stops cramping but the brain starts squeezing.. it’s a cycle.. sometimes all at once but usually like this. First GI issues second parasthesia third head compression.. jello brain

• 4 weeks later...

Hey onescareddude,

I have similar yet not exact same cycles. I get belching, then intense pain, lower right abdomen (like squuezing), the squeezing/numbness goes over head, then it feels like can’t use right arm/hand and leg, then cold and teeth chattering, then a bit of relief, then repeat. Multiple cycles. Then eventually it passes, and I feel weak, worn out, desiring to check myself in somewhere or get something checked out. This is so rough intense, raw, and that isn’t even close to the words to describe it. Thank you for posting your concerns. You are not alone. I just attempted to cut from 3mg Valium last 2 Sunday’s ago, and the wheels feel off the bus Sunday, then axils feel off Tuesday, and it feels like I’ve been holding onto the door handle skipping across the road since. I tettered on the brink of checking myself into psych ward and going to ER so many moments in the last few days, yet so far I have made it through this episode with a trip to convient care and multiple phone calls to my psych, and support system. I have horrible GI problems, pain in right abdomen, spine and lower back that are relentless, and mostly manageable until the brain episodes hit, and I loss a lot of rational thought. If you would like to chat more about what’s happening to you, feel free to PM me or post reples here. From reading your signature we have quite a bit in common and may be able to help support each other in this healing process. Hope any of this helps you in some way