Mild withdrawal symptoms at 12 months.

[as...]

Hello,

I am doing better than I expected to be at 12 months clean. I have mild symptoms at the present time. Wild thoughts, irrational fears, stomach cramps, feeling of depersonalization and

some sleep problems. The symptom I notice the most is the stomach issue. It is an unusual feeling and it was the issue I had the most difficulty with immediately after being taken off of the

Clonazepam. So yes, it does get better.  ;D

Hello Asayaga,

Thank you for sharing with us your story. Also, congratulations on reaching your 12th month mark. I am so very happy to know that you are feeling better and your symptoms are milder. I am 11 months off a cold turkey and also seeing some improvements. Stay positive and let’s keep our faith that in time, we will also regain our normal life back.

Sending you lots of love and heartfelt prayers for continuous healing and complete recovery soon!

Blessings!

Pi

Congrats on 12 months! I am 15 months out and my symptoms are usually mild as well, though stress still makes them worse. Let's keep going until we reach full healing!

Congrats also on the 12 months. Anyone who can CT klonopin and survive has my respect!

@teegirl, yes, I have got to learn better ways to naturally control stress in my life or this will all be in vain.

Today is only day one for me and it is really scary not knowing what the future hols.

width=420 height=84https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10732;421/st/20180124/e/I+have+been+off+benzos%21/dt/-1/k/5760/event.png[/img]