13 months

[Ly...]

Feeling and thinking things that for years were gone! I'll never forget the first time I took it. Pure joy. All my worry disappeared and I slept like a baby. Then after a year I just fell asleep. No good feeling. Then the fatigue and insomnia began. And taking my husband's when the Dr wouldn't precribe it. That is how it started. Then I found a Dr who would. Then decided to get off it but he knew nothing about taper and cut me off cold. There's more but I was off and on again 3-4 times. I'm still suffering the spasms insomnia and anxiety but I feel free. There's no fear worse than that of being dependent on a pill. And nothing like the he'll of the first year. I failed at my job and almost quit. I became isolated and stopped living. Hope was replaced by dread. Slowly it is coming back. Never give up. It gets better. If you've ever had a twitching eye, a sleeping limb, or a pinched nerve then you know unlike muscles you can't just massage or Advil it away. Nerves take a long time to heal. I recommend distracting yourself and only require the necessary activities of living and rest every chance you get.

Thank you for encouragement, you can never get that too much.

Just as you write, it's an unheard of feeling no longer dependent on tablets. Now afterwards, I understand how much my life was about these; be very afraid not to find them, or the recipe. Keep track of the pharmacy's opening hours, if I missed a holiday it became a complete disaster. It's so easy to take someone else's medications, but just then there's no other option. So I'm so happy for you!