Just passed the 19 months and doing great !

[Tr...]

Hi everybody,

I haven’t been on here as much as I used too. I just passed the 19 months of no Xanax and Paxil of 10 years. I am doing ALOT better than 6 months ago, even 2 months ago. I’m not healed yet but I can say on my good days I feel almost normal and about 95% better. I still get the occasional odd Symtoms once in awhile but they don’t last long and don’t scared me as much.

I’m doing very well in my life . And people around me , my coworkers have complimented a lot . I’m a lot more confident, calmer and have a “can do” attitude.  I think I can achieve anything I want in life if I work hard at it.  I have never have this kind of attitude before. I’m still working full time ever since my wd and doing well . I’m also taking and finishing classes this semester for my 2 certifications and one degree ans also starting to look for new job. I’m planning my personal life well and in control .

My relationships with people around me are good. Basically , I’m happy and excited for my future and I now have great belief getting off these medications are very good decisions I have made . I just want everyone to have hope that this can be done it just takes lots of time !!

Best wishes,

Tracy

Tracy my love. I am so very very happy for you. I remember when anxiety was such a huge issue for you . You were worried about your wedding , job, and just about everything. A big 'Well done you ' for hanging in there and coming through to the other side. Hopefully I'm right behind you.

Tracy my love. I am so very very happy for you. I remember when anxiety was such a huge issue for you . You were worried about your wedding , job, and just about everything. A big 'Well done you ' for hanging in there and coming through to the other side. Hopefully I'm right behind you.

Thank you brave rabbit 🐇😃. Yes I was so worried about everything before and I still do sometimes but when I do I Just calm myself down and tell myself relax there is nothing to worry about. I remember I posted so much on here.  This journey is very long but I think it’s worth it in some way we come out so strong and happy. I hope you and all of us will get through this in the shortess of time  possible 😃😃😃.

Well Tracy

It’s soooooo good to see this. You are a fighter!!

I remember when u just couldn’t believe that good things were coming your way. But here U are feeling MUCH better. We communicated a lot and I knew when the day came you would be pleasantly surprised that life would get much much better.  I know you’re not at the end of complete healing yet but every day and every week and every month is going to get better and better and better.

Good going Tracy !! ♥️♥️ I knew u could do it ♥️♥️

Well Tracy

It’s soooooo good to see this. You are a fighter!!

I remember when u just couldn’t believe that good things were coming your way. But here U are feeling MUCH better. We communicated a lot and I knew when the day came you would be pleasantly surprised that life would get much much better.  I know you’re not at the end of complete healing yet but every day and every week and every month is going to get better and better and better.

Good going Tracy !! ♥️♥️ I knew u could do it ♥️♥️

Thanks you pacoodo without you ans this board I could not survived this long 😃😃😃. Thanks so much for all the support ans reassurance you have been ans still given me .  Means so much to have people go through this support us😃❤️

Did you ever have any off the wall symptoms or the mental akathisia?

I have Sufferred greatly with all and most common syntkms and main ones is the anxiety.

Thank you; I'm only at month 11 and off the wall symptoms

I still suffered greatly until month 16, started to get slowly better after month 16.  You have to hang in there, your time will come soon 😃

Awesome Tracy, I followed your posts and was always worried seeing how bad you were suffering a few months ago. I'm at 16 months this weekend and I've been in a terrible wave, it's been so hard lately, sounds like things started to get better you around that time?

Thanks for the update!

Tracy, Thank you so much for the update of your journey. I am soooooooo happy to know that you are feeling better and doing very well. I am so inspired by your CAN DO”attitude. I also applaud you for working while going through the horrific withdrawal. You really are a true fighter.

Sending you my love and heartfelt prayers for continuous healing and full recovery soon!

Blessings!

Pi

Awesome Tracy, I followed your posts and was always worried seeing how bad you were suffering a few months ago. I'm at 16 months this weekend and I've been in a terrible wave, it's been so hard lately, sounds like things started to get better you around that time?

Thanks for the update!

Things really started to slowly get better for me after the 16 months. I still have the occasional bad days and odd symptoms. But I distracted myself and use coping strategies such as positive talks and reassurance. Most days I’m pretty busy and that help to distract and let symtoms pass . I think your time is coming soon 😃

Tracy, Thank you so much for the update of your journey. I am soooooooo happy to know that you are feeling better and doing very well. I am so inspired by your CAN DO”attitude. I also applaud you for working while going through the horrific withdrawal. You really are a true fighter.

Sending you my love and heartfelt prayers for continuous healing and full recovery soon!

Blessings!

Pi

Thank you Pi😃. Yes my “can do” attitude inspires me too because I have never been confident in my life. I have always been a shy, not socialize, low confident even before taking these medications. I remember I used to compare myself with other people so much ans it was not fair to me . Now, I love myself and accept myself and recognize and give reward for my accomplish. I rarely compare myself to anyone but instead I recognize their strengths and accomplishment and learn from them.  I honestly believe I’m capable to do anything as long as I work hard at. I’m just very happy that I have this attitude it will help me in life . I truly think these medications have numb me before and now regrowing and I’m so much different than before . I speak up ans stand up for myself more, so much confident and hold my head hide when talking to people and not afraid to try new things or projects 😃😃

Thanks for the update!

Things really started to slowly get better for me after the 16 months. I still have the occasional bad days and odd symptoms. But I distracted myself and use coping strategies such as positive talks and reassurance. Most days I’m pretty busy and that help to distract and let symtoms pass . I think your time is coming soon 😃

Thanks for the info. I think I might be very slowly coming out of this huge wave. I look forward to your next update. Keep enjoying life, you deserve it after all the misery!

Hi everybody,

I haven’t been on here as much as I used too. I just passed the 19 months of no Xanax and Paxil of 10 years. I am doing ALOT better than 6 months ago, even 2 months ago. I’m not healed yet but I can say on my good days I feel almost normal and about 95% better. I still get the occasional odd Symtoms once in awhile but they don’t last long and don’t scared me as much.

I’m doing very well in my life . And people around me , my coworkers have complimented a lot . I’m a lot more confident, calmer and have a “can do” attitude.  I think I can achieve anything I want in life if I work hard at it.  I have never have this kind of attitude before. I’m still working full time ever since my wd and doing well . I’m also taking and finishing classes this semester for my 2 certifications and one degree ans also starting to look for new job. I’m planning my personal life well and in control .

My relationships with people around me are good. Basically , I’m happy and excited for my future and I now have great belief getting off these medications are very good decisions I have made . I just want everyone to have hope that this can be done it just takes lots of time !!

Best wishes,

Tracy

F@#k YEAH TRACEY for the win!!!! Glad to hear it , my friend.  :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi everybody,

Best wishes,

Tracy

Congratulations!  It’s so good to hear such positive news.  I hope one day I can share such a high rate of success.  It’s been about 16 months off for me but not too much has changed.  Just kind of on auto pilot I guess.

Truthfully so happy for you!