6 months, baby, yeah

[iv...]

I haven't been around much these days. I log in every so often to check on certain people, but that's about it. I'm logging in today to report that I feel good. For the first time over the past several months I feel like I'm back to baseline. I could crash and burn tomorrow with how these things can go, but I don't really care. I just want this post to look back on. I had a day where I felt good. No apathy, no serious anxiety, and no depression.

I was doing alright after the first 2-3 months, but I still felt off. I couldn't get out of my own head. I couldn't relax. My anxiety was through the roof. I couldn't deal with stress or anything really. I spent months feeling apathetic and anxious. Wondering how much damage I was going to have to deal with and for how long. It was an abysmal time. I still get into funks, but they're substantially better and easier to deal with.

I don't want to make this post too long, just know it gets better, even if you're not feeling 100% yourself. I've been going out, seeing friends, spending time with my SO, and getting myself back on track. I've been doing more feeling like crap than I had been doing when I was "well".

Thank you all for being here and being so supportive. I hope you all find some peace in the new year.

Congrats on 6 months! I know exactly how you feel. I was on Klonopin for ~4 weeks and 14+ months later I am still paying for it. Biggest mistake of my life. Like you I'm doing a lot better, but still waiting for 100%.