Best day of 2 years!

[tr...]

Today I have removed snow from the car, and drove to town. Have been in five stores without being in a glass bubble or getting anxiety. Feeling completely normal, and no strange things at all.

It was not a window because I have many symptoms left. But I'd probably given up, thought I did not do anything. But I had to deal with something important, and I managed it! It feels like a miracle!

Thanks Rickatu!

There is hope for all of us, even if you do not believe it. I thought I could never ever go out or drive a car. I was absolutely sure that I would stay indoors forever, so I thought about this morning. But I managed to be among people, I was not afraid. For 2 years, I have had all the symptoms, there was no rescue! But today I understood that it's not so, we're all going to heal.

Even if it's setback, it's a day when we all can be among people, and drive a car without being afraid.

It will take time before I get well, tomorrow will not be fun, but I did!

Today I stared on my sofa, have I been lying on it for 2 years?

Feels pressure against the chest, and is very weak. But that's not strange. I don`t know what's happening, a window? Go to exercise carefully and se how it goes.

The world outside the window feels no longer scary, I long for getting out. But healing is not linear, so you never know. I'll try to start messing up here at home. Somehow I've woken up.

Thank you Serenitee!

The abstinence is so unreliable, you never know how it goes. Tomorrow, maybe it's laughing right in my face, "You did not think so well" ...... So just to enjoy every little second, and hope.