what does a nervous breakdown feel like

[En...]

I can not understand what happened to me.  I was doing ok i tapered off omeprozale was off about 4 months and started getting alot of burning at the top of my stomach so I called my Dr and he said to take the omeprazale again.  It stopped the burning but I got myself so nervous over having to take it again and having to go for bloodwork and Dr. check up that I felt I woke up one day and did not have an appetite (still don't ) and afraid to get out of bed, I don't want to get up because it is so hard to make myself eat.

I feel like I lost my self, I can not think straight, hardly talk and afraid to go anywhere, have such a hard time working, its like I am not there but I am.  I feel like I just do not know how to get through each day.  My husband is screaming at me that he does not get why I am acting this way.  My bloodwork was good and I felt this way in the past and when I would start taking amitripline I would usually get my appetite back and feel better but I am taking 25 mg again but this time I do not feel like it is helping.  I am at my wits end, My Family doctor suggested I see a Pyscharist...but I know they will try to shove all kinds of meds at me.  Anyone have any advice.  Please

I can not understand what happened to me.  I was doing ok i tapered off omeprozale was off about 4 months and started getting alot of burning at the top of my stomach so I called my Dr and he said to take the omeprazale again.  It stopped the burning but I got myself so nervous over having to take it again and having to go for bloodwork and Dr. check up that I felt I woke up one day and did not have an appetite (still don't ) and afraid to get out of bed, I don't want to get up because it is so hard to make myself eat.

I feel like I lost my self, I can not think straight, hardly talk and afraid to go anywhere, have such a hard time working, its like I am not there but I am.  I feel like I just do not know how to get through each day.  My husband is screaming at me that he does not get why I am acting this way.  My bloodwork was good and I felt this way in the past and when I would start taking amitripline I would usually get my appetite back and feel better but I am taking 25 mg again but this time I do not feel like it is helping.  I am at my wits end, My Family doctor suggested I see a Pyscharist...but I know they will try to shove all kinds of meds at me.  Anyone have any advice.  Please

I don't know what helps depression.  It is so incredibly hard.  We all know the common sense things like exercise (if you can even do it), eating right, etc., etc.  Being yelled at about it doesn't help whatsoever.  You have my sincere compassion.